Right, just check my lovely browser Firefox and it’s been updated to version 27.0.
So what new in version 27?
As part of commitment to to provide privacy and data integrity while you’re online, Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2 has been added to Firefox 27. It’s now running both TLS 1.1 and 1.2 by default.
There is also update on Social API that allows multiple social integration partners to send notifications at the same time. Facebook, Cliqz, Mixi, MSN Now, Weibo plus additional Delicious and Saavn are now integrated with the Social API.
- Added support for SPDY 3.1 protocol.
- Ability to reset style sheets using ‘all:unset’.
- Added support for scrolled fieldsets
- Implemented allow-popups directive for iframe sandbox, enabling increased security
- CSS cursor keywords -moz-grab and -moz-grabbing have been unprefixed
- Added support for ES6 generators in SpiderMonkey
- Implemented support for mathematical function Math.hypot() in ES6
- Dashed line support on Canvas
- Get Azure/Skia content rendering working on Linux
- And of course, security fixes. Read the security fixes here.
You can read the complete release note in here
So, what is your Firefox version now?