Sunday without sun… well there was sun but not for long and it’s a bit annoying since I relied only natural sun light. Ah forgot to tell, I was having a photo shoot on that Sunday :)
- got the concepts, communicated and agreed by the client
- been to the location couple of times, so got the overall idea which corners we should use
- got the props although not the complete set of my list
- like i said, cloudy and then rain :( and having problem to meter for creating the silhouette
- no proper wide angle lens. Rely on Nikon 50mm and OM-D 14-42mm
- the living room is not as wide as i thought :P
But I hope the result will please them *pheww* Last item in my list will be useful on the next 3 months ^_^
These are some example of yesterday photo shoot.
If you have something that you considered as a gift, then what is it?
I’ve been blessed with ability to quickly familiar with kids. And cats. :P
After photo session, I went to visit #KakakRaka and see the little Adena at BSD. First to see him and #KakakRaka has a quite long scratch on his left cheek :( So, we call him now as “Raka Battosai” :P
We had long afternoon walk around the neighbourhood. Commenting every dogs and cats he saw along the way. Later on i realised we’ve been circling the neighbourhood for couple of times. For a 19 months old boy, #KakakRaka is so full of energy. And my shape is just that bad :P *phewww*
But it was fun ^_^